Design is always evolving and real estate is not exempt from this. New design trends are constantly being developed in our industry and it is important to know which ones to implement to ensure our homes are top of the line, and which are just a fad.
Below are six trends to look out for.
1. Private space- this means home with more covered or enclosed areas, away from the public view.
2. The super kitchen- the kitchen has become the central area of socializing in the home, so homes with open kitchens are more desirable
3. Bigger media hubs- living rooms with more wall space to mount large flatscreen televisions
4. Larger garage spaces- ample space for storage, hobbies, etc.
5. Home offices- with more jobs allowing for remote access, the home office has never been more important
6. Two homes in one- homes with attached apartments so several generations can live together, separate entrances, kitchenettes, etc.
For more: http://realtybiznews.com/six-up-and-coming-real-estate-design-trends/98726059/
For the past several years, we have become a leader in the semi-custom luxury home niche in Miami-Dade County, with a particular emphasis on the following neighborhoods: Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Galloway Glenn, Pinecrest, and South Miami.